- All cultures have value for all
- Preservation and exploration of cultures is important in understanding an individual’s self-identity and expansion of worldview.
- Understanding other cultures allows us to understand and more deeply appreciate our own culture(s) while allowing us to show the interconnectedness around the globe.
- Understanding other cultures allows us to value others and how our differences make humankind stronger — strength & resilience through inclusion.
- Culture can best be understood through experiential learning and human interaction.
- The universals of culture (i.e., the arts, food, sports) are bridges to bringing together what are seemingly disparate cultures/peoples, but are only a first step to inclusive understanding.
- Inclusion, openness and appreciation are keys to a better future for all.